• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Subadult male Brachypelma Smithi (true) for sale

Matjas6

Hi i have for sale subadult Brachypelma Smithi it's a true brachypelma (not mixed with hamorii)
I don't need him any more but for someone can be useful. For more information please text the massage.
Thank you!

Attachments

• 20200806_175534.jpg
    20200806_175534.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • 20200806_175439.jpg
    20200806_175439.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi i have for sale subadult Brachypelma Smithi it's a true brachypelma (not mixed with hamorii)
I don't need him any more but for someone can be useful. For more information please text the massage.
Thank you!

Please supply TOS and price.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you!
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am happy to be proven wrong but I think you may well have a B hamorii there.

I have just posted a pic of a freshly moulted B smithi for comparison and based on 18 B hamorii and 10 B smithi that I have, yours very much looks like a B hamorii to me.

this is also a very good video to help with comparisons.

I also notice that Leg#2 on RHS also looks to be going through regeneration which I know should not be an issue, but something that I would note as part of the sale description.....unless they are old photos and completely regenerated now in which case it may help if you post more recent pictures.

Hope that helps :)

Latest posts