• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

"Spinder" (UK)

MrKrowe

I wish I was older so I could breed my spoiders , my mom forbids slings as my brother’s curly hair sling passed away. And she yelled at me for secretly pairing my wolf spiders, which was unsuccessful anyway. Now I have two with sacs ha ha

You’re doing the right thing. Keep doing what you love, do it as well as you can. Show your mother that you’re doing something that you love and that you find genuinely interesting. If she can see that you are being responsible for your projects and it’s not going to fall to her to clear up any mess you make you might just be allowed to continue your interests. However, she is less likely to be accepting if you hide things from her.

Loopybee85

Looking for

Aphonopelma chalcodes MM

Aphonopelma seemanni (normal)MM

Brachypelma albipolosum MM

Brachypelma boehmei MM

Brachypelma emilia AF

Brachypelma hamorii MM

Ceratogyrus darling MM

Lampropelma violaceopes MM

Monocentropus balfouri MM

Inbox me if you can help

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a freshly moulted MM phormictopus. Sp full green would love him to be used for breeding if at all possible :)
IMG_20190722_155429.jpg

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
in desperate need of MM GBB

Hook me up please.....literally ;)

Are you going to Bedford? I do not want to put him into the post, but would happily do a swap at Bedford for something younger & smaller.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Are you going to Bedford? I do not want to put him into the post, but would happily do a swap at Bedford for something younger & smaller.
Hi, no I am not going to Bedford and currently have a MM GBB in the breeding enclosure with the female now so fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply though pal.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, no I am not going to Bedford and currently have a MM GBB in the breeding enclosure with the female now so fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply though pal.

Good luck, I hope all goes well.

Latest posts