• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spidersworld.eu

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Do you think it might be held up in customs?
I've spoken to a few guys on the royal mail fourm they said to me they cant update the tracking until customs hands it over to them.
That said theirs also a good chance royal mail dont even update the parcel anyway.
I'm tied between it being at customs and royal mail being royal mail.
I'm not sure where the hell it is :(

I've been through this before and yes, it is nerve wracking but I'm sure you're worrying unnecessarily

JordG

Hi all, the posty still hasn't arrived today.
I gave royal mail a ring and I actually got through to a real human.
Unfortunately he might as well of been a automated robot, I told him what the problem was and all he asked for was my reference number.
Heard him type away at his computer and told me that it hasn't even came into the country yet, assuming he said that because my tracking still says that it's on the way.

JordG

Hi all, last update for me on this. My Ts still haven't arrived. I've messaged spidersworld and they have declared it lost. They have put in a claim and hopefully I'll be able to get my refund soon.

It has been very stressful on me and my family. We haven't been able to do anything and even took days off work so we wouldn't miss the post man that never unfortunately came.
I will never buy any Ts overseas again, its not fair on me or the Ts that have unfortunately been put through this.

I want to thank all you guys for your help and support you really have made this a lot easier for me.
It's a wonderful site you have for a beautiful hobby we all love and enjoy.
Jord.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi all, last update for me on this. My Ts still haven't arrived. I've messaged spidersworld and they have declared it lost. They have put in a claim and hopefully I'll be able to get my refund soon.

It has been very stressful on me and my family. We haven't been able to do anything and even took days off work so we wouldn't miss the post man that never unfortunately came.
I will never buy any Ts overseas again, its not fair on me or the Ts that have unfortunately been put through this.

I want to thank all you guys for your help and support you really have made this a lot easier for me.
It's a wonderful site you have for a beautiful hobby we all love and enjoy.
Jord.

I'm so sorry that they didn't arrive but I'm sure Orion at spidersworld.eu will make sure you get a refund.
Both spidersworld.eu and spidershop.pl will also use a courier to get Ts to you in the UK. The couriers pick up Ts on Fridays and deliver Saturday or Sunday depending on where you live. I think the minimum charge is now around £25 but it's worth the extra to know your Ts are in a nice warm van instead of thrown around in the post.

JordG

:D

Attachments

• 20190628_134632.jpg
    20190628_134632.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 71

MrKrowe

They are all alive!! :D
The M.Balfouri even molted during transit!

Wow. That has to be some kind of record. Eight days has been the longest I have waited for a package from spidersworld. I’m glad they are all ok.

As I mentioned before, their packaging is really good so your spiders stand the best chance. Their prices take a bit of beating too.

JordG

Yes of course it's the least I can do for you guys, it was the first time I've been out for nearly two weeks and I needed to go out atreat myself to a pint :D

Both are now in their enclosures, the H.pulchripes is still a bit stressed, shes exploring more now since it got dark, she was in a corner with her legs together most of the day. I might move her somewhere a bit more out of the way before I put her with the rest of my Ts.
The balfouri doesn't even seem phased lol though he did have a drink from a water droplet on the side of his enclosure. Both now have full water dishes :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190629-052251_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190629-052251_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • 20190629_011536.jpg
    20190629_011536.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 70
  • 20190629_023316.jpg
    20190629_023316.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 20190628_135745.jpg
    20190628_135745.jpg