• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Europe Spidersonline.pl warning!!!

TarantulaSophie

I would definitely not recommend this shop to anyone.
Paid a Lot for a Socotra Island Baboon. Took one week to arrive, she was so tight packed her legs were bended awkwardly and it died 4 days later.
Seller is unresponsive, shrugged off responsibility for shipment and said it could not be sure it was his animal even though I'd sent him an unboxing video.
Very disappointed, sad with her death and angry for my money loss.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
I would definitely not recommend this shop to anyone.
Paid a Lot for a Socotra Island Baboon. Took one week to arrive, she was so tight packed her legs were bended awkwardly and it died 4 days later.
Seller is unresponsive, shrugged off responsibility for shipment and said it could not be sure it was his animal even though I'd sent him an unboxing video.
Very disappointed, sad with her death and angry for my money loss.
That's awful. Thanks for sharing

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
There are quite a few members here from Europe ( I myself am in the US) who may be able to stear you to better dealers if you are still interested. Sorry that you and the T had to go through that.

It is my understanding that Portugal is the leading producer of cork bark. Thank you for that. I love the stuff.
Cheers

Latest posts