• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of my T's

CrystalRose

3 Year Member
Did a little photo shoot with some of my T's the other night. The only two I didn't get were my G. rosea and my B. vagans. The B. vagans is in the middle of molting so I'm hoping to get some pictures of her when she's finished :)

My little A. chalcodes sling.

My G. pulchripes sling.

Charlotte my B. emilia. She finally came out so I could get a picture of her lol.

Amelia my A. paysoni. She's the sweetest T I have.

And Fuzzy my B. albopilosum. Not sure if I'm going to stick with that name but it's what I've been calling it for now.

Thanks for looking! :)

CrystalRose

3 Year Member
Thanks. She's a little stinker when it comes to pictures. Every time I try to take one of her she just calmly walks in her hide. I only got that one because I was able to sneak up on her lol.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Thanks. She's a little stinker when it comes to pictures. Every time I try to take one of her she just calmly walks in her hide. I only got that one because I was able to sneak up on her lol.
Cute you're too be sneaky she knows when you've the camera she is like nope bye XD

Christell Erasmus

3 Year Member
How big is she? She looks about the same size as mine.

Attachments

• Spawn 3 ( Mexican red rump).jpg
    Spawn 3 ( Mexican red rump).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13

CrystalRose

3 Year Member
When I bought her she was listed as a 4 inch female. Now I'd say she's closer to 5 give or take a little. Still amazing how different she looks.

Latest posts