• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some kinda weird pets.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Compare the first film, the Dark Knight, Heath Ledger's Joker, to that pansy ass in the newer one, suicide squad..and who casts Will Smith as a super villian? Terrible flick. The only saving grace was Harley. I like Harley..

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Are those dolls (gulp) .... h-h-h-haunted?!!? :eek:

Lol :D

Lol...a few people in my family think the same way....they don't like them because they're "creepy" when they stare at you....I look at my dolls the same way I look at my spiders.... people are often afraid of what they don't know. The same thing that creeps someone out may not be so bad after a little educating. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Compare the first film, the Dark Knight, Heath Ledger's Joker, to that pansy ass in the newer one, suicide squad..and who casts Will Smith as a super villian? Terrible flick. The only saving grace was Harley. I like Harley..

Ahhhhhh Heath Ledger.... :) xoxoxox HOTTIE

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Shampain don't blame your dirty deeds on Hollywood! The dogs wouldn't have been watching that sh*t in the first place had you not turned it to that channel!! Hollywood my ass!!!!!! :p

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I’m surprised he could run with those big swingers between his legs hehe

Why'd you have to say sxxx like that? Now I gotta watch it. Darn it, here goes...

Omg, I watched it all + had the jumpscare of my life when 7mins in, I clocked movement by my foot...bloody housespider had crept out from underneath the sofa I was sitting on (I kid you not, 100% true)! Great timing there spidey. I'm sure the little git knew exactly what that'd do to me...

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm usually pretty comfy in dark, "spooky areas" but when the hair on the back of my neck stands up, do not be between me and the exit.

Oh it wouldn't bother me one bit.....I'd just make a door through them to get to the exit door.

Latest posts