• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some kinda weird pets.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Every time i go to the bathroom mine is at my feet....between my legs....places her paws on my knees when I'm sitting on the toilet. Imagine trying to wipe and a cat trying to grab the tissue out your hand. Looks like she's trying to dive in the toilet head first .....i cant even WIPE for petes sake!!!!! Wtf?!!!!

THE CULPRIT :

20190530_233705.jpg

Last edited:

Tnoob

Lol Casey in with the cat shaming pictures. When my cat fallows me into the bathroom it's usually when I'm taking a shower. She gives me this look like,"why would do that"?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol Casey in with the cat shaming pictures. When my cat fallows me into the bathroom it's usually when I'm taking a shower. She gives me this look like,"why would do that"?

Mine will jump in there with me!!! Every time I give my son a bath she's always trying to get in....every time i take a shower she peeks her head behind the shower curtain. Lol

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Mine will jump in there with me!!! Every time I give my son a bath she's always trying to get in....every time i take a shower she peeks her head behind the shower curtain. Lol
I assumed you were a dog person, don't ask me why, because I can't explain it.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ive never owned a dog that was a humper. Now, when I go to my brothers house, the male boxer is humping the male lab and his female pitbull and my dog Rags are lezzing out on the couch. I know its a dominance thing but id appreciate if they wouldnt have an orgy in front of me. When I had three dogs there was none of that..Piggy was alpha, and nobody tried to hump on her. Good way to lose an ear..

Latest posts