• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sincere note

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know i went out of line a few weeks ago, but that is what happens when I can't sleep and I forget to take my medication (It's not too awfully late and i took my meds for the night and i dozed off for a few hours, so my brain is functioning normally now), anyway let's get to the fajitas and tortillas of the whole thread. Sincere apologies for any turmoil that arose from 9/9-9/10, i am never one that creates discord intentionally, i actually try to find the words to try and make things as positive as possible. To show sincerity, i skimmed through and deleted aforementioned posts. I mean it when i say that i miss this forum and the members on it. I am serious when i say my weird outbursts will never happen again.

I would not have posted so much here if i didn't like this site. It is very much like a family atmosphere on this forum, which is a bonus in my opinion. This is a place that i would be more than happy to contribute to this forum again, plus there are some new adds to the collection that you all deserve to see as well. I hold no grudges whatsoever, nor will I.

While i'm still going to be active on the other two sites as i have been since i started in this hobby, I would like to continue posting here on a regular basis like before.

Side note: before i joined this forum, I was apprehensive about joining a site I have never heard of (there were no tarantula forum references that i could find at the time), but I saw names that looked familiar like @Enn49 whom I somehow remembered from a few posts on one of the other sites the year before, which made the decision to join a whole lot easier.

I know I wrote a lot, but that was and still is the honest truth.

On snother note would it be possible to close this thread after 48 hours, as it is really not meant for replies, but just something that i had to say to all members.

That is all.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That must have taken some guts to write, Personally I accept your apology mainly because my son is on meds to keep him calm, he also has sleep problems, so I fully understand.

Give me a nudge tomorrow and I will delete the thread for you.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know i went out of line a few weeks ago, but that is what happens when I can't sleep and I forget to take my medication (It's not too awfully late and i took my meds for the night and i dozed off for a few hours, so my brain is functioning normally now), anyway let's get to the fajitas and tortillas of the whole thread. Sincere apologies for any turmoil that arose from 9/9-9/10, i am never one that creates discord intentionally, i actually try to find the words to try and make things as positive as possible. To show sincerity, i skimmed through and deleted aforementioned posts. I mean it when i say that i miss this forum and the members on it. I am serious when i say my weird outbursts will never happen again.

I would not have posted so much here if i didn't like this site. It is very much like a family atmosphere on this forum, which is a bonus in my opinion. This is a place that i would be more than happy to contribute to this forum again, plus there are some new adds to the collection that you all deserve to see as well. I hold no grudges whatsoever, nor will I.

While i'm still going to be active on the other two sites as i have been since i started in this hobby, I would like to continue posting here on a regular basis like before.

Side note: before i joined this forum, I was apprehensive about joining a site I have never heard of (there were no tarantula forum references that i could find at the time), but I saw names that looked familiar like @Enn49 whom I somehow remembered from a few posts on one of the other sites the year before, which made the decision to join a whole lot easier.

I know I wrote a lot, but that was and still is the honest truth.

On snother note would it be possible to close this thread after 48 hours, as it is really not meant for replies, but just something that i had to say to all members.

That is all.
This forum is a family. family fall out now and again, but the thing that never changes is we are still family. I don't remember seeing anything but if you were concerned enough to write something then I am sure anyone impacted will be willing to forgive and forget. Fair play for the post and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts