• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Seven Wonders Reptiles

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
I couldn't find any reviews for Seven Wonders on our forum, but his sales AD on our forum did have a link to a few positive customer reviews on another forum. Jonathan was prompt and easy to deal with. I found his "Show Sale" ad here on our forum the day after it expired, but he still honored the sale prices, and he certainly didn't have to do that. Getting payment to him and arranging the shipping details was easy, and he accommodated my requests to wait on shipping with no problems. When it was time to ship, one of the young GBB was molting, so Jonathan gave me the option of how to proceed. Refund that guy, ship him separately later, hold the whole shipment, etc… I decided to just wait another day or two and get all of them at once and it worked out fine. All spiders arrived very well packed, safe and healthy, and most of them were larger than advertised. AND, he sent me an A. versicolor sling as a free gift for my business! I love that species. Its been a couple of decades since I laid hands on any Avicularia, so this was a very welcome surprise. I give Seven Wonders two enthusiastic thumbs up. I would recommend them to friends and family, and I would do business with them again.

After typing this up, I learned that Avicularia versicolor has been re-named to Caribena versicolor. Sorry for any confusion. My mistake. Been away from the hobby too long…
:T:

Last edited by a moderator:

Memo7

Jonathon with seven wonders reptiles was easy to work with. Had a large variety to pick from.
I picked up several poecilotheria all were healthy and in nice sized enclosures even came with a freebie.
I recommend them very highly and will be doing more business with him in the future.

DarkInvader

Just ordered 2 Ts from 7 wonders. His communication was great and he cares about the animals and won't put them in harm shipping them. He sent pictures when asked and has great competitive prices. I will do business again.