• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Sdsnybny Review Thread

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I received 14 beautiful and healthy tarantulas from Steve. Some were from a local friend of his that needed help selling them, others were a trade directly from Steve's stock. I waited a few weeks for shipping because all of them molted in his care and to my surprise, two of the unsexed are now confirmed females! :). Steve is a wonderful friend and an incredible asset to this hobby. I admire his integrity, patience and kindness. He packed these tarantulas very well and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. I highly recommend him! Thank you, Steve! :)

Below are pics of the tarantulas I received from Steve:

10x N. incei "gold" slings (all are 3-4i and roughly an inch in leg span)
IMG_20170927_125915.jpg

0.1 4"+ P. irminia (very feisty and that's always a good sign for this species! :) )
IMG_20170927_123920646.jpg

0.1 4" B. hamorri
IMG_20170927_123135461.jpg

0.1 4"+ G. pulchripes "Peekaboo!"
IMG_20170927_123419452.jpg

0.1 2" G. pulchra
IMG_20170927_123611790.jpg

Last edited:

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just purchased 6 Tarantulas from Steve. My work had me working long hours out of town so shipping was a problem. Instead of shipping them Steve went the extra mile and drove from basically Seattle Washington to Portland Oregon. He had them all packaged nicely for the long drive and made it a breeze for my 17 year old daughter to rehouse them. Everything was exactly what he said it was and im extremely happy. I would definitely order from Steve again. Next time ill drive to him...;)
IMG_5358.jpg

TBrian76

3 Year Member
I bought 2 female tarantulas from Steve. Both are healthy and doing well. Steve even thew in a couple nice freebies. Steve is great to buy tarantulas from.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I purchased a few tarantulas from a friend in Washington who was uneasy about packing and shipping. So we decided to let our good friend Steve pack/ship for him. All were packed very well in an insulated styrofoam lined liquor box (Steve left the liquor out to my disappointment :p:D) .....anywhoot....couldn't ask for better packing! Shipping was very prompt (next day) and arrived as scheduled. It's a blessing to have a friend like Steve in this hobby....or just a friend in general. I highly recommend purchasing from him or dealing with him if you ever get the chance. He won't let you down! Thanks Steve! *Kisses on the cheek from the crazy southern lady*

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just had the honor of seeing Steve's hoard in person. This is the 2nd transaction I've had with Steve and I'm extremely happy. I traded for 15 or so of his collection and purchased a couple others. It was a delight to talk with someone with so much knowledge. If you need something hit Steve up. I look forward to many more dealings with Steve. Next time I'll leave the wife at home and we can talk longer!!!:D

Latest posts