• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scam Callers

Lollipop

Hey all,
I'm having one of those days where scam callers keep phoning me.
Just wondering if anyone has a sure fire way of putting a stop to this? aside from not using my phone
Thanks

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
It is an ongoing battle for sure. Many phone carriers have systems that can warn you of spam risk and you can block them. So I think you can reduce the number of calls by quite a bit, but unfortunately not eliminate them altogether. Where there is the potential for money to be made, there will be people trying to do that.

TokeHound

I struggle with this crap too! I pretty much block every scam call number but scammers actually use real people's phone numbers to block their own. I tried calling some of the numbers back just to see if I can get ahold of someone to make them stop calling but they end up being some random person who's like "I didn't call you" or they don't answer. It's annoying having to block every number from calling back because some do call repeatedly but it doesn't stop new numbers from calling.

Lentulus

3 Year Member
EE4DC4BA-98BC-495A-BF71-41407FE87CEE.jpeg

Latest posts