• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Salutations Y'all!

Schmidtys_Pulchras

Hi!!
I'm Niki. Mechanic & crafter - 40 years young- born in Santa Fe but raised in CO. Currently reside in Arvada with my diesel mechanic husband and our pulchras and fish - and hopefully after the reptile show this weekend, our beardie!

So we have 2 plecos- a beta and a guppy and then the "girls" - we've long called the Ts the girls (I'm manifesting lol) but they are un sexed as of now. They are about 5ish ... I've had them about that long, got them both as slings (from bug net) and have had them since. They are both grammastolas- we call them Winifred and Billy (yes its a hocus pocus reference ) they are both about the size of tea light candles plus a lil more legspan... definitely still very small for them. These are not my first Ts. I definitely want more as well as a scorpion, snakes, whip scorpion, and a jumping spider. I have pretty decent knowledge of pulchra care. I love all animals but just prefer exotics and reptiles!

Here's a pic of Wini on her glass saying hi to me like she always does & Billy who is obviously currently having a molt. Excuse his dirty tank, my Ts are both pigs and absolutely destroy their enclosures ‍♀️♀️

Attachments

• 20230606_045952.jpg
    20230606_045952.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230606_050008.jpg
    20230606_050008.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Jeef

3 Year Member
Greetings and welcome aboard!

Did you score a beardie at the expo? I went to one on Saturday as well. There was no shortage of them at ours. I was there strictly for tarantulas. I scored a Nhandu tripepii sling and a dubia starter colony for my neighbor. He has two beardies and apparently, they love dubias.

Latest posts