• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rounding out my collection. :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
(Gave up waiting on the scorps I was getting and ordered
x5 Heterometrus SpiniferScorpling2i/3i
And
Ceratogyrus Darlingi (Rear Horned Baboon) .75”-1”
They should be here tomorrow.

Then...

Shipping soon this or next week
(and I'm super excited!)
Avicularia minatrix 1"

And, that's pretty much it for me.
I'm done. For a good long time.

kenney

3 Year Member
Just go to a show and come home with one, u may be in the dog house for a bit, but you get a large and amazing t. I love my t stirmi, have him in a large rainforest terrainum, it's amazing to watch him on the low plants....

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
I want, always! I thought when I became a man I'd answer to no one but sadly I'm on a leash still! I'm trying my heart out to be allowed a T.Stirmi.... Very doubtful
Ive found that gifts or doind something they want you to do will magically pursuade women that more Ts is a good idea lol. The type and price of said gift varys depending on the woman in question. I got my adult male stirmi in return for putting up some blinds in the bedroom haha. Ive actually given her an IOU today so i could order my p.muticus lol. No offence to the ladies on here, but women ALWAYS want something, its only fair that the man gets something in return, i suppose usually though its not a tarantula [emoji6]

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ive found that gifts or doind something they want you to do will magically pursuade women that more Ts is a good idea lol. The type and price of said gift varys depending on the woman in question. I got my adult male stirmi in return for putting up some blinds in the bedroom haha. Ive actually given her an IOU today so i could order my p.muticus lol. No offence to the ladies on here, but women ALWAYS want something, its only fair that the man gets something in return, i suppose usually though its not a tarantula [emoji6]
Not all of them;
but it seems like its you guys wanting something and just bribing us innocent females to go along with your wants lol <3
just playing fellows, whatever keeps it peaceful in your houses :p

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OMG! my babies came! My sling is psychotic and threat posed me from IN the vial it was packed in, adore it already,
and my scorpion babies!!!!
WHO KNEW SCORPLINGS WERE SO DANG CUTE!!!!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hehe happy for you! :) Although *Kymura turns on computer/phone tomorrow "ooohh I'd like one of them!" :D
I really have to stop now. Once my smaller ones are adult I literally won't have any room.
This makes 38 T's, (39 when the avic comes)
3 different types of hissing roaches, dubia to feed them and now six little scorpions.
That's not even counting the enclosure for the weekly crickets I buy or the mealworms colony or wax worms :/

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I really have to stop now. Once my smaller ones are adult I literally won't have any room.
This makes 38 T's, (39 when the avic comes)
3 different types of hissing roaches, dubia to feed them and now six little scorpions.
That's not even counting the enclosure for the weekly crickets I buy or the mealworms colony or wax worms :/
How much are tickets for Kymura's zoo? :D

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Supposed to have high caffene content. Generally speaking the lighter the coffee the more caffene it has.

• Each (8) eight ounces of brewed coffee contain approximately 90-150 mg of caffeine. As a general rule: the lighter the roast, the more caffeine it contains.
  • For example, a French Roast coffee is a dark roast, thus, it would have a caffeine level closer to 90 mg whereas a Breakfast Blend, or other lighter roasts, it would be more on the 150 mg end.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep coffee. one of my favorite flavors :)

https://www.amazon.com/San-Francisco-Bay-OneCup-Coffees/dp/B007Y59HVM/ref=sr_1_sc_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1472223887&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=fog chaser k kup

About the Product
  • Blend of Central and South American coffees to lift away the morning fog, full bodied and well balanced
  • Compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers and other single serve brewers, not compatible with Keurig Vue or Rivo
  • The better choice for your single serve coffee
  • Grown responsibly and Fairly Traded, and inspected repeatedly before, during and after roasting

Latest posts