• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

questions about p.matalica

p.matalica

3 Year Member
How do you feel about a p.matalicas? what's the Average starting prices of (slings).( sub adults).(adults) .male and females can any body help me with these questions

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
P.Metallica's go for 100 bucks for a sling, 400 bucks for a confirmed female, and I'm not sure about males. But I'm pretty sure I'll be selling mine here soon if it is indeed male! This is in Canada, I'm not sure where you are from.

p.matalica

3 Year Member
Thanx Kurt I was thinking the same thing I just bought a adult male I have a adult female already so I'm going to breed them and I wanted to make sure I was in a reasonable price range

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here in the US P.Metallica run about $80 a sling. Females about $300 immature males go for $100 Fresh Mature males go anywhere from $1-200

p.matalica

3 Year Member
They seam to be hard to find and when I do find a forum that has the spider they seem to be sold out so I'm.lucky to find my adult male I have Ben looking for some time now

p.matalica

3 Year Member
I no I won't Sale them for that cheap I didn't pay no where near close to that I would sale them for 100 dollars and that's only because i dont want to hold on to them for to long I bought my female for 150 as a sling and I just payer 250 for my adult male so I cant sale them for 50 bucks

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well if you sell them for $100 they'll sell eventually, but you'll have to sit on them for a while. But you have a good year before you have that problem as your male is not yet mature.