• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question help for my Salmon Pink Toe

Koodaberry9

Hey all,
I have a SPT T and its molted once, always out n about but did previously go awol to molt as they do. For about 3-4 weeks now Lucifer has gone into hide blocked it off completley, dug a burrow and has stayed there, I dont think its molted as its given me a spy hole where it's chillin but it wont eat or come out, I know about habbits pre molt but this is the longest its gone without a molt or a feed and I really dont want to stress it moving all the substrate n wrecking its home. Any ideas guys?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20221113_161220.jpg
    20221113_161220.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 20221113_161246.jpg
    20221113_161246.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
This is the tarantulas so called "Do not disturb sign".
Let it be.It will come out when its ready (hungry). It may take weeks or months.
My only suggestion will be to pour some water between the substrate and the glass where your viewing window is so water goes all way down and creates a small moist patch available on bottom of its burrow for it to have a drink if needed(they can drink from moist substrate if needs be). Once it dries you can repeat.

Regards Konstantin

Koodaberry9

Hi
Let it be.It will come out when its ready (hungry). It may take weeks or months.
My only suggestion will be to pour some water between the substrate and the glass where your viewing window is so water goes all way down and creates a small moist patch available on bottom of its burrow for it to have a drink if needed(they can drink from moist substrate if needs be). Once it dries you can repeat.

Regards Konstantin
Thank You Konstantin,
Appreciate your advice.

Koodaberry9

Hi

Regards Konstantin

Latest posts