• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus slings, bulk available

Thistles

3 Year Member
Hey folks, I have a mess of 2i Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus I'd like to move ASAP. This is only the third sac to have been produced in the US, so they're pretty special. Please buy my lightning-fast Christmas tree butts! Warning: this is the skitziest species I've ever dealt with. They are SO fast and SO nutty that they put Asian arboreals, Tappies and anything else I've worked with to shame, but they seem to grow out of it. Good thing they're cute!

Anyway, $50 each, 10 for $400, 20 for $700, 50 for $1250 plus shipping

If there's anything else you're looking for, let me know. I'm going to be adding more stuff to this post soon.

Added!

Unsexed
Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus slings $50 ea, 10 for $400, 20 for $700, 50 for $1250
Augacephalus breyeri slings $25 ea, 10 for $200, 20 for $350
Idiothele mira well-started slings $30 ea, 10 for $225
Heterothele gabonensis juvies $25 ea, 5 for $100
Psalmopoeus cambridgei large juvies $30 ea (2 available)
Psalmopoeus irminia large juvie $50
Tapinauchenius elenae juvie $75
Hysterocrates gigas HF about 4" $50
Ybrapora diversipes large juvie $60 (looked male earlier but now I'm thinking female)

Sexed
Pterinopelma sazimai juvenile pair $350 for both
Pterinochilus lugardi one adult female $75 one juvie female $50
Harpactira namaquensis subadult female $200
Idiothele mira adult female $150
Ceratogyrus darlingi female $75
Haplocosmia himalayana female $150
MM Monocentropus balfouri $50
MM Psalmopoeus langenbucheri $75

Last edited:

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey folks, I have a mess of 2i Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus I'd like to move ASAP. This is only the third sac to have been produced in the US, so they're pretty special. Please buy my lightning-fast Christmas tree butts! Warning: this is the skitziest species I've ever dealt with. They are SO fast and SO nutty that they put Asian arboreals, Tappies and anything else I've worked with to shame, but they seem to grow out of it. Good thing they're cute!

Anyway, $50 each, 10 for $400, 20 for $700, 50 for $1250 plus shipping

If there's anything else you're looking for, let me know. I'm going to be adding more stuff to this post soon.
I know absolutely nothing about the species, but at that price I am a bit interested. Also interested in whatever else may become available.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ZS1QF0AQB04KPKHK9KLKEK0KCK5KNKHKEKEQC0HKBKNQLSGKZSBQHSVQHSIKHSVQO0KKV06QRS9QBK7K2KLKA0KKWK.jpg

full

full

This is what they look like, pulled from Google images online. It's a pretty nice looking T and will probably make a great display animal is it stays out in the open most of the time.

Is you're looking for Pamphobeteus species, I'd go for it.
Psalmopoeus....not Pamphobeteus. :D

Thistles

3 Year Member
That first image is not a T, but rather a Parson spider. Same specific name, different genus. Get them in my house all the time, though!

The others are the correct species, although the top looks like a MM. These Psalmos look like Pamphs with the Christmas tree butts as slings. They're absolutely spastic, though!

I know absolutely nothing about the species, but at that price I am a bit interested. Also interested in whatever else may become available.
I produced a sac last fall from this female, but only 2 of my slings survived. I gave the male away, and he has since fathered babies that the mom's owner is calling the "first documented US sac." That makes this either the third or second sac in the US, so they're one of the newer Psalmos.

I also have Augacephalus breyeri slings, also a US second sac I think, available. LV slings will be available soon, but they just hit 1i so it'll be another month or so.

Unsexed
Ybrapora diversipes large juvie $60 (looked male earlier but now I'm thinking female)

Sexed
Pterinopelma sazimai subadult pair $350 for both

Last edited:

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That first image is not a T, but rather a Parson spider. Same specific name, different genus. Get them in my house all the time, though!

The others are the correct species, although the top looks like a MM. These Psalmos look like Pamphs with the Christmas tree butts as slings. They're absolutely spastic, though!

I produced a sac last fall from this female, but only 2 of my slings survived. I gave the male away, and he has since fathered babies that the mom's owner is calling the "first documented US sac." That makes this either the third or second sac in the US, so they're one of the newer Psalmos.

I also have Augacephalus breyeri slings, also a US second sac I think, available. LV slings will be available soon, but they just hit 1i so it'll be another month or so.

Unsexed

Sexed
Highly interested in the H. namaquensis and C. darlingi for sure.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Unsexed

Sexed

Fine. That post is fubar. I'm pulling it down.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi thistles! Is there any way you can get a vent pic of that elenae to me? If not, i undertand because they're pretty fast. Also interested in knowing what shipping would be to 29301. Thanks! :)

Thistles

3 Year Member
Hi thistles! Is there any way you can get a vent pic of that elenae to me? If not, i undertand because they're pretty fast. Also interested in knowing what shipping would be to 29301. Thanks! :)
Girl, if I wanted to fish it out and sex it, I'd be selling it as sexed :p

Thistles

3 Year Member
It's probably best if people PM me, btw. I don't get notifications for posts in the thread, but if you PM me I get an email. Been pretty busy, so every notification helps!

Latest posts