• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible DKS cure with CBD

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If anyone else posted this, I'd call them insane.

This stuff is supposed to have anti seizure properties as well as a zillion things.

I'd like to see this repeated for other species maybe a dozen times or so.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If anyone else posted this, I'd call them insane.

This stuff is supposed to have anti seizure properties as well as a zillion things.

I'd like to see this repeated for other species maybe a dozen times or so.
I think he mentioned doing some sort of experiment in the future.

I talked to Rob once and did my own research (about CBD and the company he works with, we've talked a few times before and after), and the problem is, they or anyone who works with the company are prohibited from saying it cures anything, due to it not being evaluated by the food and drug administration yet. So it could be a while before we see any experiment involving tarantulas, humans, or flies. I am thinking of joining the company as well.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
There is no proof that the T even drank from the water dish, after filling the dish he sprayed the enclosure down giving the T ample water drops to drink without ever moving. Need scientific controls to prove its benefits for this application. Often plants evolve there own type of inseticide and giving them super concentrated extracts could do more harm than good.

E

ExMember

I mentioned this on another forum and got absolutely roasted for it. Glad to see I'm not the only one atleast looking at this idea
They roast everyone there! Saw that while lurking.

I know cbd has been used for 10+ years to treat epilepsy. Heard about a poor little girl that was having 400+ seizures a year that went on cbd. Brought the count down to 10.

Latest posts