• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Polish sellers

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
DC is Długość Ciała in polish = Body Lenght (in cm)
BTW I am Orion from www.spidersworld.eu so if you have any questions about delivery method you can ask me ;) Shipping by BUS cost 15 and I always print this amount on label so courier can't ask for more ;) Shipping by Royal Mail is 11 including heatpack and we give Live Arrival Guarantee.

Hi Orion, I'm glad you have joined us.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
DC is Długość Ciała in polish = Body Lenght (in cm)
BTW I am Orion from www.spidersworld.eu so if you have any questions about delivery method you can ask me ;) Shipping by BUS cost 15 and I always print this amount on label so courier can't ask for more ;) Shipping by Royal Mail is 11 including heatpack and we give Live Arrival Guarantee.
Hi, welcome to the forum. There are many UK ans EU members on here. . Will you be posting a stock list in the Vendors thread? Maybe even a small discount for members on here to get your profile increased. Just a thought ☺

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
FYI for the US folks that keep drooling over the great selections on the Polish websites :D Jakub from spidershop.pl responded to my inquiry for shipping to the US.
Hi!

Cost of shipment around 10 dollrs

Pozdrawiam/BR/VG
Jakub

$30 cheaper than ordering here ;) i might have to try it and see how it goes.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They told me when I inquired 6-12 days from there to here, sent priority mail. Also told me that have very good results shipping them and rarely any losses. I'm just afraid of getting into trouble. :/
And I have no intentions of doing anything illegal.

Here's part of our convo--
spidersworld.eu
there are two ways of shipping. first is official cargo. It takes some time to make all paper works and cost a lot for cargo shipping (800 usd). we send in ths way only big orders to sellers in US. Second way is shipping by post. It takes usually 6-12 days. Package is delivered via USPS post to your home.
Very important thing is that we ship only on buyers risk and please remmeber aboout it when you will be thinking about order till now i haven't got any problem with not delivered packages and usually all or almost all Ts arrived safe and sound

Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yeah, i am absolutely not going to jail for a spider, I'll just love the ones I have.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yeah, i am absolutely not going to jail for a spider, I'll just love the ones I have.
crap, i was wondering how they shipped. That's a no go with USPS, also why i won't order T's from Jamie's.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
crap, i was wondering how they shipped. That's a no go with USPS, also why i won't order T's from Jamie's.

Kymura is referring to a different shop. That was spidersworld.eu she contacted but you spoke to Jakub at spidershop.pl although I suspect the postage will be the same for both. How great a chance is there that US customs would stop them? Others obviously have them delivered that way without any problems.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's probably slim, but the penalty is a felony for us and i'm not sure what they'd do to the seller. Not a risk i want to take, with my luck lately mine would be the one they open and inspect.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Do you know of anyone with a permit to import them that might help out?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nope :( i asked some of the people that help put on the local reptile show and they didn't know anyone either.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Eh, one of the cons of living in a small remote community. Good thing there are just a few cons like that but lots of pros ;)

Latest posts