• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help! questions about my burrowing T!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well sorry but I just don't think watching a video is the same and I already explained why. I'm sorry you don't like the fact that I am very cautious when it comes to these animals, and that includes recommending certain species to beginners. Like I said you say what you want, I'll say what I want.
You're saying what you think is important. I just don't think the same way as you, and I've heard it so many times, from so many people, and wondered how many people are driven away from the hobby because of things like that. And I may have built up a fair bit of rage reading posts on arachnoboards... I came here to get free of that sh*t. I was just annoyed. And tired.. I apologize. Also, I'm out of chimichangas...:mad:

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Enn, I do not feel that labeling a species a certain way when you've only kept one individual of that species is really accurate. I have 3 P.cambridgei. One is pretty shy and hides a lot and is also rather calm. The other 2 are out in the open usually and are also mean as hell and constantly try to bite my tongs. I also have a B.smithi who is extremely skittish. Does that mean I should label this species as skittish just because mine is? My point is that personality can vary by individual. Ask any more experienced keepers and most will tell you that as a general rule, Iridopelma are typically a skittish and often defensive genus. Hope you don't think I am being rude in any way in my post towards you.

I don't find you rude just honest. This was why I wrote "in my experience". I soon found how different Ts of the same species can be with my 3 H. incei and 3 B. albopilosum.

I began in the hobby with an OBT, followed by a P. metallica and within 7 months I also had a P. irminia and survived all 3, never seen an aggressive pose from any of them. I think a lot depends on the person and their attitude. I'm not a person who wants to handle their Ts and I have always respected the fact that they are wild creatures and therefore unpredictable, I learnt that at an early age from cats and dogs and later snakes. I'm not saying everyone should start with these species and would never recommend anyone buying these as a first T but maybe we should educate people in a more tolerant manner then they are more likely to take heed.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't find you rude just honest. This was why I wrote "in my experience". I soon found how different Ts of the same species can be with my 3 H. incei and 3 B. albopilosum.

I began in the hobby with an OBT, followed by a P. metallica and within 7 months I also had a P. irminia and survived all 3, never seen an aggressive pose from any of them. I think a lot depends on the person and their attitude. I'm not a person who wants to handle their Ts and I have always respected the fact that they are wild creatures and therefore unpredictable, I learnt that at an early age from cats and dogs and later snakes. I'm not saying everyone should start with these species and would never recommend anyone buying these as a first T but maybe we should educate people in a more tolerant manner then they are more likely to take heed.
I just don't feel that what works for one person will work for everyone else. I can understand getting an old world early on if one is responsible and knows what they're dealing with. Does that mean I'm going to recommend these species as a first or even a second or third tarantula? Absolutely not. Also there are better old worlds one can start out with besides OBTs and pokies. Augacephalus and Ceratogyrus come to mind.

Ghost

3 Year Member
First off, how in the hell is being cautious "pushing my fear onto others" ? I didn't say Psalmopoeus is an uncontrollable monster nor did I imply it. They're merely a fast-moving and sometimes defensive genus that I don't suggest to beginners. Simple as that. I'd rather nothing bad happen to the OP or his tarantula, or our hobby in general. The government is always looking for reasons to ban animals like this from the pet trade, lets not give them a reason to. It has happened before and can happen again. Guess what? Most people don't like spiders and as a result are very ignorant about them.

What worked for you may not work for others. Also if one has small children or animals or anyone else in the house with them, It is unfair to them if one were to be bitten as a result. Watching videos and doing research is NOT the same as first-hand experience. Watching a video of someone rehousing an OBT cannot prepare you for actually doing it. This is why it's best to start off with something that is perhaps a bit on the quick side but not overly defensive or very venomous.

But sure, you go ahead and keep recommending intermediate and advanced species to beginners and I'll be right there doing the opposite.

I have to agree with Chubbs on this one.You can watch as many videos and do as much research as you like but there's no substitute for real world experience when it comes to dealing with fast defensive T's.
Watching a video of a keeper with years of experience doing a rehouse on say an adult H.mac without any problems dose not mean a newbie should think that there ready to run out and buy one just because a experienced keeper on a video made it look easy.......

You know, I keep hearing about the danger to our hobby, and I've actually searched for stories about tarantula bites, not bite reports from hobbyists, just news stories. I found a few, I think it was maybe ten? Not one of them was overly dramatized by the media. They seemed more intent on pointing out that it was the guys pet that bit him, in an ironic way, and that was about it. I have never seen a public outcry about tarantulas, ever, yet I hear that from hobbyists all the time: About how if we don't let everyone know the "dangers" of the more venomous species, tarantulas will be banned from import, banned as pets, etc, etc..when someone gets bitten. It's too much, just too much. This hobby is stunted by that kind of thing. In my opinion. And yes, sir, watching rehousing videos by someone who knows what they're about is EXACTLY the kind of research people should be doing, it's much better than the written word as a teaching tool. I would have thought that was obvious.

Wow! So you don't think that governments would ever ban certain species of T's ? In that case you should do a google search and see for yourself how many species of T's that have already been banned in Hamburg Germany,and that's a city that holds a large reptile show every year.
Now if it could happen there it's not inconceivable that it could happen anywhere,this is why experienced keepers suggest that novice keepers gain the experience required before rushing out and buying pokies and OBTs.Its not because we want to keep them all for ourselves it's because we don't want to see the hobby that we've been in for years put in jeopardy because a novice keeper can't wait to gain experience and thinks they can jump right into the deep end and to hell with the consequences.......

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just don't feel that what works for one person will work for everyone else. I can understand getting an old world early on if one is responsible and knows what they're dealing with. Does that mean I'm going to recommend these species as a first or even a second or third tarantula? Absolutely not. Also there are better old worlds one can start out with besides OBTs and pokies. Augacephalus and Ceratogyrus come to mind.

I agree but if you go into it knowing what you are taking on and treat the T with full respect and care then I don't see a problem. The problems arise when people buy Ts to show off, thinking their mates will think they're cool. We had the same problems with snakes - people buying a huge Burmese python, having a few drinks and then showing off to their mates and wondering why they got bitten. Unfortunately they are the ones who are easily put off on forums by the harsh treatment they receive by some members. I'd rather give them the answers they looking for with a gentle reminder of the possible outcome of the handling/messing with the T in the hope that they will then take heed.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have to agree with Chubbs on this one.You can watch as many videos and do as much research as you like but there's no substitute for real world experience when it comes to dealing with fast defensive T's.
Watching a video of a keeper with years of experience doing a rehouse on say an adult H.mac without any problems dose not mean a newbie should think that there ready to run out and buy one just because a experienced keeper on a video made it look easy.......

Wow! So you don't think that governments would ever ban certain species of T's ? In that case you should do a google search and see for yourself how many species of T's that have already been banned in Hamburg Germany,and that's a city that holds a large reptile show every year.
Now if it could happen there it's not inconceivable that it could happen anywhere,this is why experienced keepers suggest that novice keepers gain the experience required before rushing out and buying pokies and OBTs.Its not because we want to keep them all for ourselves it's because we don't want to see the hobby that we've been in for years put in jeopardy because a novice keeper can't wait to gain experience and thinks they can jump right into the deep end and to hell with the consequences.......
Of course, watching videos isn't the same as hands on experience, but they can sure help someone learn what they need to know about a species, and how to rehouse it, and how fast it is, and what it's capable of. Owning a Ceratogyrus marshalli doesn't teach a person more about how to deal with an obt then watching an actual video of someone rehousing an obt either..
As far as your second comment, you're kind of simplifying the whole situation. I never once said people should jump right in with poecis and obts, even though I pretty much did when I started in the hobby. This conversation started with Avics and Psalmos, and went to obts and Poecis because that's the way these conversations always end on forums like this, overeacting from the "experts". I recommended a versi and a campbridgei, Chubbs responded negatively, got snippy when I disagreed with him, and so it went. You can agree or disagree, I stand by what I said. I'm not sure how recommending a Psalmopoeus equals obts and Poecis, but I'm about done with the conversation.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Of course, watching videos isn't the same as hands on experience, but they can sure help someone learn what they need to know about a species, and how to rehouse it, and how fast it is, and what it's capable of. Owning a Ceratogyrus marshalli doesn't teach a person more about how to deal with an obt then watching an actual video of someone rehousing an obt either..
As far as your second comment, you're kind of simplifying the whole situation. I never once said people should jump right in with poecis and obts, even though I pretty much did when I started in the hobby. This conversation started with Avics and Psalmos, and went to obts and Poecis because that's the way these conversations always end on forums like this, overeacting from the "experts". I recommended a versi and a campbridgei, Chubbs responded negatively, got snippy when I disagreed with him, and so it went. You can agree or disagree, I stand by what I said. I'm not sure how recommending a Psalmopoeus equals obts and Poecis, but I'm about done with the conversation.
I responded negatively when you began accusing me of "forcing my fear onto others" and also of treating the OP like a ten year old. Forgive me for using common sense and not making stupid suggestions for a person who has only kept one tarantula. You're reading what you want to read and that's it, you're obviously not paying attention to my entire post. I'm sorry that you disagree with my viewpoint here, but that's too bad. Like I said you tell people you're view on things and I'll tell them mine.

Ghost

3 Year Member
I see your only answering the parts of my post that suit your argument and ignore the rest,basically what I've come to expect from people that start in the hobby with T's that they don't have the experience to be keeping but are in a rush to get them and just blow off any advice from experienced keepers that they don't agree with......

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I see your only answering the parts of my post that suit your argument and ignore the rest,basically what I've come to expect from people that start in the hobby with T's that they don't have the experience to be keeping but are in a rush to get them and just blow off any advice from experienced keepers that they don't agree with......
Perhaps they do that because half of that advice is just the experienced keepers opinion, and not necessarily fact...What kind of ego must you have when you give someone advice and think it's gospel, and that they better follow it or they're just ignorant? And uh, you did the EXACT same thing with your comment, so why shouldn't I do it with my reply? I think you're a bit of a hypocrit, and you're just like the typical "experienced" keeper that doesn't like it because someone doesn't agree with them. If you think I'm going to keep listening to this arrogant bullsh*t, and not say anything out of politeness, you're mistaken. It's this attitude that people like you have that holds this hobby back, keeps people from expressing new ideas, etc. , just like at that dog and pony show called arachnoboards. Now, you may have more experience then anyone I know, but that doesn't make you an expert. Personally I think you're a bit full of yourself, like old Chubbs. Do me a favor and stop replying to me, I'd rather speak to people that are open to new ideas and attitudes in this hobby. Have a good one.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think you're a bit full of yourself, like old Chubbs. Do me a favor and stop replying to me, I'd rather speak to people that are open to new ideas and attitudes in this hobby. Have a good one.

Hey, right back at ya buddy ;)

You may not like us, but that's too bad because we're here to stay.

Ghost

3 Year Member
Perhaps they do that because half of that advice is just the experienced keepers opinion, and not necessarily fact...What kind of ego must you have when you give someone advice and think it's gospel, and that they better follow it or they're just ignorant? And uh, you did the EXACT same thing with your comment, so why shouldn't I do it with my reply? I think you're a bit of a hypocrit, and you're just like the typical "experienced" keeper that doesn't like it because someone doesn't agree with them. If you think I'm going to keep listening to this arrogant bullsh*t, and not say anything out of politeness, you're mistaken. It's this attitude that people like you have that holds this hobby back, keeps people from expressing new ideas, etc. , just like at that dog and pony show called arachnoboards. Now, you may have more experience then anyone I know, but that doesn't make you an expert. Personally I think you're a bit full of yourself, like old Chubbs. Do me a favor and stop replying to me, I'd rather speak to people that are open to new ideas and attitudes in this hobby. Have a good one.

First of all I've never said that any advice I give on this or any forum is gospel and must be followed or their ignorant,also when myself or any experienced keeper give advice yes it's an opinion based on years in the hobby and our experience with different species of T's and no one forces people to take that advice,I've also never said that myself or other keepers are experts.
Also if I'm the typical experienced keeper then you must be the typical newer keeper that ignores everything from anyone that disagrees with them and believes that watching a few YouTube videos gives them instant experience and that anyone that believes different is arrogant.......

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
First of all I've never said that any advice I give on this or any forum is gospel and must be followed or their ignorant,also when myself or any experienced keeper give advice yes it's an opinion based on years in the hobby and our experience with different species of T's and no one forces people to take that advice,I've also never said that myself or other keepers are experts.
Also if I'm the typical experienced keeper then you must be the typical newer keeper that ignores everything from anyone that disagrees with them and believes that watching a few YouTube videos gives them instant experience and that anyone that believes different is arrogant.......
No, you implied it with your words. Anyone who reads that post sees it. It's typed plain as day. And no, you don't force people to take your advice, you just belittle them when they don't take it, or agree with it. I've seen your kind before, all over arachnoboards, you post and reply with more ego than logic and intelligence, never stopping to consider you may be wrong, or that other ideas might be the better way. I don't EVER see people like you have a discussion with a new hobbyist, or encourage a new enthusiast, all I see is preaching, trying to convert people to the status quo, trying to make yourself look like some tarantula expert.. Look at you now..such a well known member getting involved in a disagreement that got out of hand...ego. I'm sorry sweety, should I sugar coat my words more for you? I'm used to people taking my comments the wrong way, I'm too blunt spoken, I'm told, but don't think for a minute that anything I've said to you two is untrue, or driven by ego. I've spent four years watching you silly egomaniacs preach instead of teach. And as far as the video thing...I really haven't seen a finer teaching tool anywhere for new hobbyists...you actually see the behavior, the speed, the attitude, the methods for dealing with these....yet you belittle YouTube videos by tarantula keepers trying to teach people something? The only better teacher is experience, yet you constantly discourage people from buying more challenging species..You have something more to offer up in this little joke of an argument, expert? Are you done?

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No, you implied it with your words. Anyone who reads that post sees it. It's typed plain as day. And no, you don't force people to take your advice, you just belittle them when they don't take it, or agree with it. I've seen your kind before, all over arachnoboards, you post and reply with more ego than logic and intelligence, never stopping to consider you may be wrong, or that other ideas might be the better way. I don't EVER see people like you have a discussion with a new hobbyist, or encourage a new enthusiast, all I see is preaching, trying to convert people to the status quo, trying to make yourself look like some tarantula expert.. Look at you now..such a well known member getting involved in a disagreement that got out of hand...ego. I'm sorry sweety, should I sugar coat my words more for you? I'm used to people taking my comments the wrong way, I'm too blunt spoken, I'm told, but don't think for a minute that anything I've said to you two is untrue, or driven by ego. I've spent four years watching you silly egomaniacs preach instead of teach. And as far as the video thing...I really haven't seen a finer teaching tool anywhere for new hobbyists...you actually see the behavior, the speed, the attitude, the methods for dealing with these....yet you belittle YouTube videos by tarantula keepers trying to teach people something? The only better teacher is experience, yet you constantly discourage people from buying more challenging species..You have something more to offer up in this little joke of an argument, expert? Are you done?
Think maybe you're assuming a little too much?

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
@MassExodus

I get what you are saying about know it alls in the hobby. Believe me I do, I'm on arachnoboards too.

But @Chubbs is in the right here. We're talking about a hobbyist with ONE slow moving tarantula...do you honestly think it's responsible to suggest a fast and defensive species?

Also, there may not be as many articles about tarantula bites or media frenzy, and you may not see the harm in it, but coming from the reptile industry, I have seen it happen with snakes and lizards. It WILL happen to tarantulas too if stupid crap happens to warrant attention from the media.It may not seem like a valid concern, but it is.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@MassExodus

I get what you are saying about know it alls in the hobby. Believe me I do, I'm on arachnoboards too.

But @Chubbs is in the right here. We're talking about a hobbyist with ONE slow moving tarantula...do you honestly think it's responsible to suggest a fast and defensive species?

Also, there may not be as many articles about tarantula bites or media frenzy, and you may not see the harm in it, but coming from the reptile industry, I have seen it happen with snakes and lizards. It WILL happen to tarantulas too if stupid crap happens to warrant attention from the media.It may not seem like a valid concern, but it is.
In answer to your question, no, I don't think it's irresponsible to recommend a campbridgei to someone with just a chalcodes. I don't think so at all. A Poeci or an obt, yes, but a campbridgei, and a comment about their attitude, no. I give people the benefit of the doubt, I guess. I just assume that anyone getting a new species researches them first. Perhaps I do assume too much, but I don't think so. I see new enthusiasts asking questions on YT all of the time. They feel comfortable there, and can ask questions without getting preached at or talked down to.
I know a 15 yr old kid, my nephew, who has a campbridgei as well as an irminia and an H lividum. I don't worry about him at all...but he's a big, healthy, responsible kid, and doesn't act like a typical teenager. He doesn't want to show off, he just loves tarantulas. I just feel it's different strokes for different folks, I guess. Much depends on the person. If the poster had come back asking me about the campbridgei, I would have answered any questions I could and recommended researching them and watching videos of them before buying a sling. Often when you purchase a fast, defensive tarantula and raise it up, you grow with that spider. I did it with several species, I don't see why someone else couldn't do the same thing. I mean, an Avicularia isn't going to prepare you for an irminia more than researching it will...they're both arboreal, but other than that I would say they had no similarities whatsoever. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You're right Chubby, I don't like you.

In answer to your question, no, I don't think it's irresponsible to recommend a campbridgei to someone with just a chalcodes. I don't think so at all. A Poeci or an obt, yes, but a campbridgei, and a comment about their attitude, no. I give people the benefit of the doubt, I guess. I just assume that anyone getting a new species researches them first. Perhaps I do assume too much, but I don't think so. I see new enthusiasts asking questions on YT all of the time. They feel comfortable there, and can ask questions without getting preached at or talked down to.
I know a 15 yr old kid, my nephew, who has a campbridgei as well as an irminia and an H lividum. I don't worry about him at all...but he's a big, healthy, responsible kid, and doesn't act like a typical teenager. He doesn't want to show off, he just loves tarantulas. I just feel it's different strokes for different folks, I guess. Much depends on the person. If the poster had come back asking me about the campbridgei, I would have answered any questions I could and recommended researching them and watching videos of them before buying a sling. Often when you purchase a fast, defensive tarantula and raise it up, you grow with that spider. I did it with several species, I don't see why someone else couldn't do the same thing. I mean, an Avicularia isn't going to prepare you for an irminia more than researching it will...they're both arboreal, but other than that I would say they had no similarities whatsoever. Just my opinion.
You sure know me pretty well for a guy who's only been on this forum a few days. Like I said I'm here to stay, so it's too bad that you don't like me. People are going to disagree with you on certain things. Quit acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum and learn to deal with it.

Avics will prepare you for a Psalmopoeus when it comes to SPEED, as they're somewhat fast, but not as fast as Psalmos nor as defensive. I feel that psalmos are a bit too fast and defensive for a second tarantula, especially for someone who has only kept one slow-moving docile tarantula.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You sure know me pretty well for a guy who's only been on this forum a few days. Like I said I'm here to stay, so it's too bad that you don't like me. People are going to disagree with you on certain things. Quit acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum and learn to deal with it.

Avics will prepare you for a Psalmopoeus when it comes to SPEED, as they're somewhat fast, but not as fast as Psalmos nor as defensive. I feel that psalmos are a bit too fast and defensive for a second tarantula, especially for someone who has only kept one slow-moving docile tarantula.
My problem wasn't the fact that you disagreed with me pardner, it was the way in which you did it. I don't respond well to arrogance. Telling me it's a BAD idea, like I just suggested a freaking S calciatum to a new enthusiast. In one fell swoop you managed to make me look irresponsible, because of your opinion. I didn't care for it, and I don't agree. New people to the hobby don't know that many experienced keepers are over cautious to a fault, (probably because of their own mistakes through lack of research or inattention and complacency). I've already stated my reasoning on the topic, in the post you quoted.. My "temper tantrum" was very mild, believe me, and it's not childish to be offended by some of you characters. And no, Avics don't in any way prepare you for a Psalmopoeus. My Avics don't show me half the speed of my irminia..in fact, they remind me of arboreal Brachys, except for the fact that they will casually crawl out sometimes when they have an open top. I then use my hand to pick them up and put them back. None of that is anything like my irminia...my girl could be up my arm and up a wall in a blink.. Research, and actual videos of the genus and its behavior, does prepare you for it, to some extent. The rest has to be learned as you go. You can't hold everyone's hand, and when you try to, you take something away from the whole experience, and discourage people from learning and growing as keepers. You were pissed when I told you not every new keeper is a ten year old, because you KNOW that's how you treat them. Just admit it, if not to me, then at least to yourself. This is how we grow as human beings :) Edit: By the way Chubbs, I tried to end this, I apologized for losing my temper a little bit, and you just kept at it. You keep going though, I can do this all year. I've got 4 years of reading the forums at arachnoboards and becoming increasingly angry under my belt. If you want to be the focus of that, just keep it coming, buddy, venting is good for the soul. At some point a moderator will step in slap us both down though, you know this. Do us both a favor and just shut up. This is not the experience I wanted to have on this forum. Go back and read my introductory post. Then read my posts to a few of the newer hobbyists asking questions about keeping..In the words of Social Distortion, Don't drag me down..

Last edited:

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My problem wasn't the fact that you disagreed with me pardner, it was the way in which you did it. I don't respond well to arrogance. Telling me it's a BAD idea, like I just suggested a freaking S calciatum to a new enthusiast. In one fell swoop you managed to make me look irresponsible, because of your opinion. I didn't care for it, and I don't agree. New people to the hobby don't know that many experienced keepers are over cautious to a fault, (probably because of their own mistakes through lack of research or inattention and complacency). I've already stated my reasoning on the topic, in the post you quoted.. My "temper tantrum" was very mild, believe me, and it's not childish to be offended by some of you characters. And no, Avics don't in any way prepare you for a Psalmopoeus. My Avics don't show me half the speed of my irminia..in fact, they remind me of arboreal Brachys, except for the fact that they will casually crawl out sometimes when they have an open top. I then use my hand to pick them up and put them back. None of that is anything like my irminia...my girl could be up my arm and up a wall in a blink.. Research, and actual videos of the genus and its behavior, does prepare you for it, to some extent. The rest has to be learned as you go. You can't hold everyone's hand, and when you try to, you take something away from the whole experience, and discourage people from learning and growing as keepers. You were pissed when I told you not every new keeper is a ten year old, because you KNOW that's how you treat them. Just admit it, if not to me, then at least to yourself. This is how we grow as human beings :)

Oh my God... so basically you're trying to force me to agree with you and see things exactly as you see them? I'm not going to admit something that isn't true.
And Avics can be quick. Mind you I said quick not fast. That's why they're a good first arboreal. They're a good STEPPING STONE when it comes to speed, especially species like versicolor and diversipes. So in that aspect, yes they most certainly can prepare you.

So basically I don't like you, you don't like me. That's fine. I'm done arguing here.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh my God... so basically you're trying to force me to agree with you and see things exactly as you see them? I'm not going to admit something that isn't true.
And Avics can be quick. Mind you I said quick not fast. That's why they're a good first arboreal. They're a good STEPPING STONE when it comes to speed, especially species like versicolor and diversipes. So in that aspect, yes they most certainly can prepare you.

So basically I don't like you, you don't like me. That's fine. I'm done arguing here.

I'm not "forcing you to agree" to anything, Chubbs, I'm disagreeing with you...and if you'd allowed me to do that earlier without preaching nonsense at me, we wouldn't be having this conversation...THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS CONVERSATION. ARE YOU STUPID?

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm not "forcing you to agree" to anything, Chubbs, I'm disagreeing with you...and if you'd allowed me to do that earlier without preaching nonsense at me, we wouldn't be having this conversation...THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS CONVERSATION. ARE YOU STUPID?
I could call you all sorts of names but i'm going to be the bigger person here and just let it go. Good luck to ya buddy.

Latest posts