• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please critique my A.avicularia enclosure

Can I get any help my Avic stays on the glass all the time, so took out cork bark and used a tree vine I will put before and after pics any help is appreciated ty,,

Attachments

• 20200125_221448.jpg
    20200125_221448.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45
  • 20200128_114808.jpg
    20200128_114808.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 42

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@troublemakerwithspiders I was gonna say exactly the same as @Arachnoclown a bit more sub would be beneficial apart from that looks good and they often just hang out on glass. It's when they stay on the floor you worry about avics.
It could just be that that side of the enclosure is slightly warmer (nearer a radiator maybe?) and it is just basking and relaxing. :)
Nothing to worry about from what I can see.

@troublemakerwithspiders I was gonna say exactly the same as @Arachnoclown a bit more sub would be beneficial apart from that looks good and they often just hang out on glass. It's when they stay on the floor you worry about avics.
It could just be that that side of the enclosure is slightly warmer (nearer a radiator maybe?) and it is just basking and relaxing. :)
Nothing to worry about from what I can see.
Ty I already added more substrate appreciate your input

Latest posts