• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pink Zebra Beauty Stays Buried

DonnaG

3 Year Member
my PZB is a little over 3 years old and still stays buried. Why won’t she come to the top and hang out? Is there something I could do to help her be more on display?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
my PZB is a little over 3 years old and still stays buried. Why won’t she come to the top and hang out? Is there something I could do to help her be more on display?
Pictures are helpful, but right now it is in the late sling to early juvenile stage (they are slow growing if i am not mistaken), which means it is more likely to remain in its burrow until it reaches a certain size. Although individuals will have different tendencies. So all i can really advise is wait until it puts on more size

DonnaG

3 Year Member
Okay. To me she looks pretty big now. But I have no choice but to wait, huh? I thank you for the response. It really helped me understand more about her.

Latest posts