• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US P. Metallica & M. Balfouri Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well glad to see you're a kind and helping person. You literally are helping me achieve my two favorite Ts the rest are going to be all colorful ones some dwarfs others just all colors ! But I thank you for holding I understand snow trust me Indiana gets weird although it stormed the other day with lightning?'b in February....so weird hahah. Thank you though I tend to like text the most since I only use my phone to get ahold of people. If you are more comfortable with email that's fine just let me know who you are I get soooooo much spam mail.
I'm so excited for you!!! Two of the most beautiful species on the market!!! Good luck with future breeding projects!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have an AF of each but I'm breeding mine. I'm going to keep my Balfouri babies in a communal setup once they are about 4th or 5th instar.

Derrick

3 Year Member
Hey Derrik, I would be careful on who I purchase a 2" unsexed anything from. Poecies are easy to sex at that size, my friend. Some vendors sex theirs at that size and throw males off as unsexed just to sell them quicker.
Thank for the info I will keep that in mind! I have someone I am buying 4" from though they are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts