• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P metallica just created and layed on molt hammock

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
image.jpg
Can't wait to see it afterwards. It's blues are coming in now, it should be brighter after this molt. Should also b over 2" too!!!!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Looking good, I'll look forward to seeing the finished product.

My girl is teasing me, she's webbed all over the place and spent a few days sitting on it but then disappears into the web in the branches as if she can't make her mind up where to moult.

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Looking good, I'll look forward to seeing the finished product.

My girl is teasing me, she's webbed all over the place and spent a few days sitting on it but then disappears into the web in the branches as if she can't make her mind up where to moult.
Yea mine did the same, both molts, then she quickly layed a molt hammock, layed on her back, and molted. From the start of the hammock to molt finish was only 2 hours. U gotta catch it at the right time

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yea mine did the same, both molts, then she quickly layed a molt hammock, layed on her back, and molted. From the start of the hammock to molt finish was only 2 hours. U gotta catch it at the right time

She usually moults up a height so this sitting on the ground is unusual. Yours is looking great now.

Latest posts