• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. P. Metallica for sale, Bedfordshire.

Loafman

3 Year Member
Hi guys, I've been a member of this forum for a few years now, although of late I haven't been so active on here.

I am in the process of moving house (downsizing) and am having to clear out a lot of stuff. Unfortunately this will include my beloved P.Metallica. I cannot confirm if it is male or female, although I suspect it is possibly a male. I feel it would be better off in a new home where it may possibly get the chance to fulfil its biological purpose maybe?

I've had the little tinker since it was a tiny sling, and it is very comfortable to be out on display all the time. I would say it has a leg span of maybe 4.5 - 5 inches, so possibly considered to be sub adult.

I am a little out of touch with the hobby at the moment, so have no idea what it may be worth, so any help with the valuation would be greatly appreciated. The picture isn't great, but I'll sort a better one if anyone would like.

pmetallica.jpg

I am located in Flitwick in Bedfordshire.

Many thanks, Loaf.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Don't let anyone fool you. In my honest and professional opinion, dorsally, that looks like a female to me. They are worth much more than males. Not sure about UK prices but here in the US an adult female that size would easily go for $350-400 usd.