• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Other pets

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My Norwegian forest cat kitten..
I collect him on the 8th of August
His called Thor.
image.jpg

Last edited:

angelle

3 Year Member
I can't post pics because their would be too many but here I go...

At the house there's three house cats, a livestock guardian dog, our 20 gallon tank (with three plecos, and two African Dwarf Frogs), two bettas, and my Chilean Rose Hair “Tavia”.

At the ranch there's four house cats, four barn cats, two cattle dogs, three saddle horses, a pony, an umbrella ****atoo, and about 40 head of cattle.

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
This is my newest addition. Havent name this little B Smithi yet. Thinking Kahly or Kal depending on if it is male or female. Little one came from California.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 8

Ratmosphere

3 Year Member
A grey Flemish Giant rabbit, a grey rat, Chihuahua, Cheirotonus macleayi formosanus pair, Dorcus titanus palawanicus male, two Phalacrognathus muelleri males and one female, two Dynastes tityus males, male and female Lucanus elaphus pupae, Phidippus audax (bryantae variation) male, Phidippus regius female, Avicularia versicolor sling.