• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie :)

misstque

3 Year Member
Hi everyone! I'm new here and just can't wait to read and explore all the wonderful things about tarantulas. I recently have 6 tarantulas: a G. pulchripes, B. boehmei, B. albopilosum, B. smithi, B. auratum, and a L. parahybana.
My G. pulchripes is very very docile. He is always ready to come out of his enclosure and he never kicked hair at me nor given me a threat pose. On the otherhand, my B. boehmei is very veeeeery skittish and alwas kicks her hair every time I open her enclosure. But when I hold her she never kicks hair directly at me or my arm, only inside the enclosure. My curly hair and red knee are of the same size and I can't wait for them to grow; also my salmon pink and flame knee.
I love my T's and I enjoy watching them eat, and especially molt; which is the most awaited part and most awarding part for any tarantula hobbyist. I just wan't you guys to know that these creatures are misunderstood. Others find this hobby creepy or boring but for me it is really fun to know the different characteristics every species posses. I salute you guys for being responsible and serious in this hobby!

Latest posts