• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEW

D22009

Good day ladies and gentlemen

Names Robert,

Finally got into this after years of waiting, I bought two transchulas to start off, not knowing that they put in two as a "Freebie"

I started out with the typical Brachypelma auratum. And will probably get some type of heat for this but when I seen poecilotheria metallica. I fell in love, she's definitely the biggest out of the spiderlings I have, still unsure what the heck these other two are he said most likely one is a Avicularia avicularia. Pics once I get back home

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Names Robert,

Finally got into this after years of waiting, I bought two transchulas to start off, not knowing that they put in two as a "Freebie"

I started out with the typical Brachypelma auratum. And will probably get some type of heat for this but when I seen poecilotheria metallica. I fell in love, she's definitely the biggest out of the spiderlings I have, still unsure what the heck these other two are he said most likely one is a Avicularia avicularia. Pics once I get back home
Hi Robert
Welcome to the forum :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Names Robert,

Welcome, Robert!

We like pictures and would love to see your transchulas!

D22009

Attachments

• 20200414_190507.jpg
    20200414_190507.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20200414_190232.jpg
    20200414_190232.jpg
    793.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200414_190025.jpg
    20200414_190025.jpg
    895.2 KB · Views: 23

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
First picture looks like it’s either Psalmopoeus Iriminia or a Psalmopoeus Cambridgei. Fairly similar at that size. (Arboreal setup)

Good luck with the second one, could be years before you know what that is :)

Agree third on is probably an Avic but again, will need to wait for it to get some size and colour before it’s IDable

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Robert, ask the person you got those from what they are so you have a fighting chance of giving them what they need to survive.

Also, where's the pic of your p. metallica?

D22009

First picture looks like it’s either Psalmopoeus Iriminia or a Psalmopoeus Cambridgei. Fairly similar at that size. (Arboreal setup)

Good luck with the second one, could be years before you know what that is :)

Agree third on is probably an Avic but again, will need to wait for it to get some size and colour before it’s IDable
Close first one is Brachypelma auratum, the 2nd one ‍♂️ but the 3rd is Avicularia avicularia

Latest posts