• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US New Stock! Sanderi, Mesomelas, Walckeneri & more!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Updated List! Grab these while you can!! Next shipping window November 6th. Prices do not include shipping. Limited supply! No trades at this time.

ADDING: TRUE T. BLONDI SLINGS!!!
$200 EACH!!! VERY LIMITED SUPPLY!! WILL GO FAST!!! THIS IS THE BOSS OF ALL TARANTULAS! THE LARGEST OF THE LARGE!

0.0.x 1/3" Ceratogyrus sanderi "Namibia Horned Baboon"- $50 ea!!
(ONLY KNOWN SLINGS AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THIS TIME IN THE US!!!) (Can ship these out the week of October 23rd)***

1.1 Kochiana brunnipes- $100 mature breeding pair!!! (Perfect breeding project for dwarf lovers!) PENDING*

1.1 Neoholothele incei "gold"- $100 mature breeding pair!! SOLD!
(Perfect breeding project for dwarf lovers!)

0.1 4+" Poecilotheria formosa "Salem Ornamental" (hard to find females!!!)- $150

0.0.x 2-3i Eresus walckeneri "orange ring"- $40 ea!!
(RARE lady bird spider! True spider! If you love phiddipus sp. you will love these cute little faces!)

1.1 Megaphoebema mesomelas "Costa Rican Red Leg"- $300 JUVIE PAIR!!!

0.0.x 1/2+" P. muticus slings "King Baboon"- $25 ea or 10x lots @ $15 ea ($150)

0.1 Juvie female C. sp. hati hati- $125

TOS: $50 minimum order not including shipping. LAG on Express ($45 flat rate) and priority ($15 flat rate) shipping. Must report any issues within 2 hours of delivery or pickup. Heat/cool packs will be included at no additional charge. If package is returned to courier service at any point in time during delivery attempt, LAG is void with no refund given. Failure to comply with any of my TOS results in LAG with no refund given. Thank you all and have a wonderful day adding to your collections!!! :)

Payment: Google wallet to:

[email protected]

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ONLY A FEW T. BLONDI LEFT!!! GET THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE! DON'T MISS OUT ON A GREAT PRICE FOR SUCH A RARE T!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ADDING:

0.1 ADULT FEMALE C. cyaneopubescens "GBB"- $200
(THIS FEMALE IS A PROVEN BREEDER! LAST MOLT WAS APRIL OF THIS YEAR. I WILL BE ABLE TO SHIP HER ONCE I PULL THE SAC ON NOVEMBER 10TH*).

0.1 3" L. parahybana- $65

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
C. SANDERI ARE NOW $35 EACH PLUS $7 LAG SHIPPING!!!!

Latest posts