• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new slings

spidey noob

3 Year Member
hi all :)
well i had to get some more feeders yesterday for over xmas so i thought i would treat my self to a few new slings
i picked up,
2 x Brachypelma boehmei (1cm)
1 x Nhandu chromatus. (1cm)
i have also placed an oreder for some more in the new year but will be mid january before they get them in.
2 x Brachypelma smithi
2 x Brachypelma boehmei
3 x Nhandu chromatus
this will have to be the last lot Ts untill i gett a new rack !!! ;)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hi all :)
well i had to get some more feeders yesterday for over xmas so i thought i would treat my self to a few new slings
i picked up,
2 x Brachypelma boehmei (1cm)
1 x Nhandu chromatus. (1cm)
i have also placed an oreder for some more in the new year but will be mid january before they get them in.
2 x Brachypelma smithi
2 x Brachypelma boehmei
3 x Nhandu chromatus
this will have to be the last lot Ts untill i gett a new rack !!! ;)
Well hope you enjoy the new editions,and share photos as they are added.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
lol i bet u do :D
i have been trying to get some picks of the Nhandu Chromatus sling but it wont come out its hide !!!
here is a pick of 1 of my b,bohiemi slings

& the newest edition to my collection my Brachypelma albopilosum

swimbait

3 Year Member
Big terrestrial guy huh! I'm the total opposite, although I plan to add a few terrestrial Ts to my collection in the upcoming months

spidey noob

3 Year Member
definately prefer terrastrial spices !!! i will be adding some pokies to the collection down the line once i have a bit more experince with Ts.

spidey noob

3 Year Member
just been onto the shop were im getting the new Ts from & they havent been shiped to them yet due to bad weather. :( ment to be comeing on tuesday now !!! this is the first & last time i order Ts from them :mad:

swimbait

3 Year Member
Wouldn't you rather them wait to ship in better weather than to risk losing the Ts on the way?

spidey noob

3 Year Member
swimbait
wouldnt want to risk the Ts,

i was told when i orderd they would be here wed 100% as it was warm enought to ship them. now when i rang them wed i was told they had been left of the shipment buy mistake & they would be here to day, when i rang to day i was told it was to cold to ship them which is fine !!!
but he told me that it was going to warm enought to ship monday so they would be there on tues 100%. now when i checkd the weather for monday night its only going to be 2 degrees at points through the night, now it was 6 degrees last night & they couldnt ship them as it was to cold but they can ship them monday when its 4 degrees colder ???

PS. not how long its takeing, its the BS the guy feeding me

swimbait

3 Year Member
Yea that would frustrate me too, for some reason I was under the original impression that you had a local pet store that was ordering these for you...Not sure why. I think when you said you had to pick up some feeders in the original post I assumed pet store. Is this an actual T breeder that has been BSing you? Cause the would definitely upset me

spidey noob

3 Year Member
swimbait
u were wright in the first place its my local reptile center that are ordering them for me straight from there suplier as a special order, the thing thats getting to me is all they had to say in the first place, was the Ts are orderd & will be here as soon as the weather is ok for shipping !!! (simple)
i dont care if its next week or 6 weeks time as long as i no there comeing at some point. :)

poec54
thanks

spidey noob

3 Year Member
thought i would up date u all.
rang them tuesday again told they would be here friday, wrang again to day to get told the order has been cancled due to bad weather !!!
& they wont be able to make any orders till march now. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

swimbait

3 Year Member
How frustrating!! Why not just order from a breeder yourself? Did you already pay this store for the order?

Last edited:

NYX

3 Year Member
Sorry for all your trouble spidey, I would be pissed :(.
But congrats on the little dudes that came! Those little Brachy's are so cute! :T:

Latest posts