• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah you're def right. It bugs me when people release not native species into the wild. Look what the pythons in the everglades are doing. Overrunning the ecosystem :/ But anyways, what kind of snails are you looking at?
Actually open minded to any all suggestions at this point. We have never had them before. Not sure where she got the inkling to try snails for a pet?

jujubees

3 Year Member
Actually open minded to any all suggestions at this point. We have never had them before. Not sure where she got the inkling to try snails for a pet?

Lol who can be sure. I know my interest was rekindled when Leon mentioned he had land snails. I know that Achatina fulica are one of the most common ones kept in captivity. I believe they grow to be one of the biggest too. Perhaps you can start there on when your looking into them.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol who can be sure. I know my interest was rekindled when Leon mentioned he had land snails. I know that Achatina fulica are one of the most common ones kept in captivity. I believe they grow to be one of the biggest too. Perhaps you can start there on when your looking into them.
That sounds like a plan! Thanks.

Latest posts