• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Member.

AngelNYCT

Hello, my name is Angel. I’m a native New Yorker my whole life, but now retired for two years, I relocated to Orlando Florida to enjoy my retirement. I have been keeping tarantulas as pets for decades since I was a teenager. I have always been fascinated by these eight legged critters. I have a substantial very large collection of every different species. 90% of my collection are adult females that I raised as spiderlings. I’m looking forward to now joining your tarantula forum for some entertaining communications and information. Thanks!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Angel, welcome to the forum. :)
We'll look forward to seeing your collection and sharing your experiences.

Tn tarantula

Hello, my name is Angel. I’m a native New Yorker my whole life, but now retired for two years, I relocated to Orlando Florida to enjoy my retirement. I have been keeping tarantulas as pets for decades since I was a teenager. I have always been fascinated by these eight legged critters. I have a substantial very large collection of every different species. 90% of my collection are adult females that I raised as spiderlings. I’m looking forward to now joining your tarantula forum for some entertaining communications and information. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum glad to have you here

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello, Angel welcome to the forum. I used to live about 30 miles as the bird flies from New York.

=0a.jpg

Latest posts