• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Member! Meet my Best Pal in the World Tula!

TulaTheTarantula

Hi i am happy to join, i've had pet tarantulas for around 13 years aprox, and this is my best buddy in the whole world, wanted to present it to you as i am interested to read your opinions, i designed its habitat, has natural moss to drink water from close to its coconut house, and divided the terrarium in a moist (to the left) and dry place (half and half), to the right are branches and a cool green stone i found, that she loves to wonder around from time to time, she is 1 1/2 years old, when i got her was really tiny and reddish color, but with time and molting is growing pretty good. Also in the terrarium i have a led light that i use once in a full moon to show the interior but 99.99999999% of the time is off of course as i've read its not good. I feed her crickets and after molting sometimes a pinky (or baby mouse). She is extremely defensive and i don't try to mess with her or put my fingers as always she rubs her abdomen or ties to bite me because she hates me. And of course is a female. I am not sure the exact species, and is not a Euathlus truculentus (Chilean rosehair) as far as i know, i used to have one and they are not as defensive and has different color of the top of the head, Tula has it completely black, well maybe it is me and i am just wrong... Ok thats it, say hi to Tula! send your love to it!
IMAG0074.jpg
IMAG0072.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg
IMAG0070.jpg
IMAG0071.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4