• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New G. rosea (bought off EBay)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ember has been here a week today and already eaten 3 small crickets. It's quick, very active and adorable.

DSCF1774.JPG

DSCF1777a.jpg

Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
so cute. I was so afraid of slings with their little size
but they are the best for amusement and just watching for relaxation.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
so cute. I was so afraid of slings with their little size
but they are the best for amusement and just watching for relaxation.

I felt the same about slings when I first got one but you're so right about the pleasure they give.

kaz

3 Year Member
Enn49 mines doing really well thanks. Glad to see yours is also doing well.mines the same, active and eager to eat. I don't know what it is about him/her but right from the start I've found the little fella really adhering.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@kaz Great news. Yes, I think it going to become a cheeky one, first time I fed it, it tried to escape :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I love seeing yours, mine is gone. S/he was definitely a psycho rose a and I adored her for it. .., disappeared thanksgiving day while I was at the store. 'NO one' admits to going into my room and opening her enclosure. But amazingly her bark and water dish were neatly sitting on my mouse pad with her opened enclosure beside them. Cried for two dang days . My door is now kept locked.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I love seeing yours, mine is gone. S/he was definitely a psycho rose a and I adored her for it. .., disappeared thanksgiving day while I was at the store. 'NO one' admits to going into my room and opening her enclosure. But amazingly her bark and water dish were neatly sitting on my mouse pad with her opened enclosure beside them. Cried for two dang days . My door is now kept locked.

Aw, I'm so sorry, although he/she may turn up.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Aw, I'm so sorry, although he/she may turn up.
I have three BIG kitty's. I have looked literally everywhere, even dis-assembled the shelf they were on. Thank you though, ^*^
Just annoyed because there are no children in or around this house, so there is no excuse.

kaz

3 Year Member
I have three BIG kitty's. I have looked literally everywhere, even dis-assembled the shelf they were on. Thank you though, ^*^
Just annoyed because there are no children in or around this house, so there is no excuse.
man that sucks, hopefully he/she reappears. It sucks how people take that liberty. I mean at least own up to it!!!