• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New addition

Ditch crawler

Tarantula Club Member
After only owning my G Pulchra for 8 days, I checked on her this morning and she was on her back and has been all day, I took my dog out this afternoon for 30 minutes and came back to a near exo !, this was why she wasn't eating, it's also the first time I've ever seen a T in real life go through a molt, its fascinating to watch.

Attachments

• 20210903_152834.jpg
    20210903_152834.jpg
    808 KB · Views: 11

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I caught my G. pulchripes finishing her molt and admittedly with legs everywhere it was hard to tell what was what.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
After only owning my G Pulchra for 8 days, I checked on her this morning and she was on her back and has been all day, I took my dog out this afternoon for 30 minutes and came back to a near exo !, this was why she wasn't eating, it's also the first time I've ever seen a T in real life go through a molt, its fascinating to watch.
Nice shot!

Ditch crawler

Tarantula Club Member
I am not a molt expert by any means, but I am sure. You can see her spermathecae.
Well your far more experienced than me, I need to do more research, thank you for taking the time to explain, as I said I wasn't doubting you but I bought her off a woman who got her free from someone who said she was a she, so I just needed 100% clarity.

Latest posts