• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new 8x8x12 enclosure

ShadEO9

3 Year Member
This addiction is like must have moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore XD

Here we go...How's this? :T:

TaraTsSig_zpsd35dd883.jpg

Anything you'd like altering or changing on it let me know! :D

ShadEO9

3 Year Member
Also, If you need any help uploading this as your signature let me know, happy to help =)

If anyone else want's a signature making feel free to ask! :T:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I love the signature images. My only feedback is that maybe we should limit them to a certain size so they aren't quite so big. How about 5oo pixels wide by 100 pixels tall? Otherwise they're very distracting...

ShadEO9

3 Year Member
I love the signature images. My only feedback is that maybe we should limit them to a certain size so they aren't quite so big. How about 5oo pixels wide by 100 pixels tall? Otherwise they're very distracting...

Sorry, i only just noticed this message, i can certainly fix this! Leave it with me! :)

ShadEO9

3 Year Member

How's that Josh? Hopefully better! :)

ShadEO9

3 Year Member
Infact, Here you go, Didn't take me aslong as first predicted... :T:

PRtU1I1399739774_zps1019e91d.jpg

Hope you like! Any changes, or anyone else want's one making please for them please let me know!

Latest posts