• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need to reintroduce myself

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I forgot my password two days after joining and i just did a reset out of frustration, anyway as i stated before i am PanzoN88 and i have been in the hobby for almost three years. I also mentioned i have a collection consisting of 3 B. Albopilosums, 1 GBB, 1 LP, 1 B. Sabulosum. Now i have since aquired 0.1.0 E. Sp. Red (mature and ready to pump out some slings id i can find a male, Note: search is not going well), 0.1.0 B. Sabulosum (sac mate to my suspect male, she sat in the pet store for a year until i bought her and quite a few others 6 wks ago), 0.0.1 A. Geniculatata (i suspect female just by looking at the vents, also looks to be about 2.5-3"), lastly 0.0.1 A. Metalica (1.5" i would say). This time i will make sure to remain an active on this forum as i am the others, providing what knowledge i do have.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I forgot my password two days after joining and i just did a reset out of frustration, anyway as i stated before i am PanzoN88 and i have been in the hobby for almost three years. I also mentioned i have a collection consisting of 3 B. Albopilosums, 1 GBB, 1 LP, 1 B. Sabulosum. Now i have since aquired 0.1.0 E. Sp. Red (mature and ready to pump out some slings id i can find a male, Note: search is not going well), 0.1.0 B. Sabulosum (sac mate to my suspect male, she sat in the pet store for a year until i bought her and quite a few others 6 wks ago), 0.0.1 A. Geniculatata (i suspect female just by looking at the vents, also looks to be about 2.5-3"), lastly 0.0.1 A. Metalica (1.5" i would say). This time i will make sure to remain an active on this forum as i am the others, providing what knowledge i do have.
Welcome back. Nice collection growing there. Hope you have set the password with something a little more memorable this time......lol

Latest posts