• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need advice quickly!

Khsdan123

3 Year Member
hi there I have a Mexican red knee and it was molting yesterday but sadly it was not going to plan he couldn't not get out of his old eskeleton and I seen that you can help them if it happens so I did because I couldn't watch her slowly die so I tried carefully taking the old eskeleton off but didn't work out very well she is hardly moving the only time she is is when I drop a few drops of water on her fangs which is really confusing me I don't have a clue what to do she's dying slowly I think:/ there must be a way to save her shally? She's definitely still alive just! Need help quickly please really worried

NatashaG

3 Year Member
hi there I have a Mexican red knee and it was molting yesterday but sadly it was not going to plan he couldn't not get out of his old eskeleton and I seen that you can help them if it happens so I did because I couldn't watch her slowly die so I tried carefully taking the old eskeleton off but didn't work out very well she is hardly moving the only time she is is when I drop a few drops of water on her fangs which is really confusing me I don't have a clue what to do she's dying slowly I think:/ there must be a way to save her shally? She's definitely still alive just! Need help quickly please really worried

I remember seeing a video on Youtube of a man (I think the name was Tarantula guy..but don't quote me) and he had a bad moult with one of his T's and decided to step in. Unfortunately his pet didn't survive, but I think it had other problems with it's abdomen) it might be worth searching it up to see how he did things...although I am pretty new to keeping T's, all I have heard is to leave a moult alone, and unfortunately let nature take it's course :( Is it an old Tarantula?
Hope everything works out!! :)

Latest posts