• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

N chormatus

James1975

A new addition
15739318608857542919563091576783.jpg

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I'm starting to get jealous that you are having all these new t's James!! Send some to me, it'll help me feel a bit better!!;):D
Edit: only just noticed this is a few weeks ago, haha

James1975

I'm starting to get jealous that you are having all these new t's James!! Send some to me, it'll help me feel a bit better!!;):D
Edit: only just noticed this is a few weeks ago, haha
Well it's an addictive hobby I thought 1 would be enough but it wasn't the case there is still so more to get I've got to wait now till the BTS.i don't recommend c lividum just pure hate I tried later on to get her of the hide she turned round and dived out her enclosure and landed in a cup.i had to put the cup and her in her enclosure and wait till she came out.i can send u some ts if u want.
If u want an old world c marshalli she is the most chilled t always out on display never burrows like she should do.i will put a picture of t vagens it's massive.

Latest posts