• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Spider lings container

Arachnerd

3 Year Member
Thanks so much guys! One problem though only cause I am an idiot...haha I bumped his enclosure pretty violently while dealing with my scorpions. It didnt fall down from my dresser or anything but it was a pretty bad bump. I checked him and he seems to be totally fine not moving at all but possibly because he just molted but fine non the less. I dont know what you guys think that probably stressed him out a bunch and I hope everything is fine. Thanks again for all your help I love this forum!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks so much guys! One problem though only cause I am an idiot...haha I bumped his enclosure pretty violently while dealing with my scorpions. It didnt fall down from my dresser or anything but it was a pretty bad bump. I checked him and he seems to be totally fine not moving at all but possibly because he just molted but fine non the less. I dont know what you guys think that probably stressed him out a bunch and I hope everything is fine. Thanks again for all your help I love this forum!

I'm sure she's fine, as long as she didn't take a fall. They're just overly delicate after a moult, so they can get injured if say they get knocked off their hide.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would say if you can do it without bothering the T or jostling the enclosure a light misting shouldn't hurt anything. If that's not possible she should be fine, especially if you already have a water dish in the enclosure. I misted my obt's deli cup after her moult (because she doesn't have a water dish in with her atm), I just dribbled a teeny bit through one of the ventilation holes, she's just fine :)

Arachnerd

3 Year Member
She seemed to be in the same spot on the substrate when I checked after I accidentally knocked the enclosure around, so im hoping she is ok but she looks fine haha. I just misted lightly around her in her enclosure only because I dont have an appropriate water dish for her yet so I hope it all works out!

Latest posts