• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My LP is a goof

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
Stood up on all it's tippy toes, then 10 minutes later started to dance moving each leg individually. Not sure if it was a happy dance or... It's so weird lol.

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
It's been there for for a few days, haven't seen it do that at all. It wont explore to find the dry log I put in there, instead it sits on the damp moss I put in there for aesthetics. She really hasn't explored at all, pretty much has moved back and fourth a couple times about 2 inches and just sits there like a pet rock. :p

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
She was sticking out her fangs too, she wasn't grooming, I only know that because I caught sir legsalot grooming. So you think the sub is too moist? How do I fix that? She might be in pre-moult, shes about due for one, but she doesn't hit food like every other LP out there. I haven't had her for long. So if she is in pre-moult I don't want to move her out to dry it and stress her.

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
Who knows! She could be doing the cricket dance, I threw one in today, but she didn't react when it was an inch away from her. So I don't know if she got it or not. Could explain why she keeps sticking her fangs out. I dunno! Newbie here. :p