• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first pairing: Psalmopoeus cambridgei

Marija

3 Year Member
Little over a year ago I got a sling P cambridgei that ended up being a mature male so I decided to get him a girl.
I had the female for a couple of months now, she molted over 4 weeks ago and ate well so I decided to introduce them.
I couldn't believe how smooth it went, she came out of her hide right away, flapping around hehe. At one point when she showed her fangs I thought he's a goner but it all went unimaginable well!

I'll try and repeat the pairing in two days, feed her well the day before so she doesn't think of him as a nice snack :p

Sorry if the video is bad but I didn't want to disturb them while getting their groove on.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Little over a year ago I got a sling P cambridgei that ended up being a mature male so I decided to get him a girl.
I had the female for a couple of months now, she molted over 4 weeks ago and ate well so I decided to introduce them.
I couldn't believe how smooth it went, she came out of her hide right away, flapping around hehe. At one point when she showed her fangs I thought he's a goner but it all went unimaginable well!

I'll try and repeat the pairing in two days, feed her well the day before so she doesn't think of him as a nice snack :p

Sorry if the video is bad but I didn't want to disturb them while getting their groove on.

Good luck! I hope you get a sac