• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My collection

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
to post vids from u tube u just
1, get video url at current time
2, wright click on vid
3, copy it
4, click the media icon above (next to the smile bar)
5, past then embed it
your done :D:D:D:D:D
I'm using my phone though.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice collection !! Could you tell me how aggressive your Ephebopus murinus is please? Really want one :)

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice collection !! Could you tell me how aggressive your Ephebopus murinus is please? Really want one :)
She'd normally rather run away, but I've had a few close calls with her. I've noticed a lot of variation in personality when it comes to this species. I had another one who was actually pretty calm. This one is a bit more on the defensive side. My Ephebopus cyanognathus is far more defensive than the murinus though.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very tempted :).
I don't have any aggressive T's in my collection apart from a H.Pulchripes. Only been keeping T's since November last year. 17 up till now :)

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't have any aggressive T's in my collection apart from a H.Pulchripes. Only been keeping T's since November last year. 17 up till now :)
E.murinus shouldn't be too much for you to handle then. They just need moist substrate and lots of ventilation. I don't see much of mine though. Pet holes for sure.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

As long as you know what your letting yourself in for, you'll cope. If I coped with a juvi OBT as a first T I'm sure you'll have no problems.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As long as you know what your letting yourself in for, you'll cope. If I coped with a juvi OBT as a first T I'm sure you'll have no problems.
An OBT is far worse to deal with lol

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
P.cambridgei

uploadfromtaptalk1431393830631.jpg

Latest posts