• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My 2 b.smithi slings

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
These 2 both arrived in terrible packaging back in October, both from different sellers, but have both done well for me so far.

Pico came first, a bit bigger than the other one. This one spends all its time around the water bowl, I even found it on its back in the water a few weeks ago.

Popo is smaller but very active

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Little tiny slings are so stinking cute!

I love that you have yours in view-able containers. I have too many and have to keep mine warm since it is chilly here so I can't really see them. :(

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Little tiny slings are so stinking cute!

I love that you have yours in view-able containers. I have too many and have to keep mine warm since it is chilly here so I can't really see them. :(

They are cute aren't they? I get so frustrated with containers that I can't take pictures through. All my slings containers are kept in ExoTerra vivs, to keep the cats out, and they have a heat mat under them as my house is cold too.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Looking good! I can't wait until my Chilean Rose Hairs are as big as Pico! Keep the pics coming!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Looking good! I can't wait until my Chilean Rose Hairs are as big as Pico! Keep the pics coming!

Will do.

It amazes me how different 2 Ts of the same species can be. Pico just sits whereas Popo is always on the go.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm amazed that neither of these 2 have hidden away, both are always out and about.

Pico

Popo

Latest posts