• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Not really fond of getting in front of the camera even if it's family gatherings. I'd rather be the one who is snapping the pictures.
Man im the same way and I AM UGLY lol im almost 300lbs with long hair with a receding hairline, big noose and a double chin, i could resemble someone's ugly aunt Sue if i shave lol who cares though i can't do much to change the way i look so i just embrace it. I really don't like my picture taken either but it's all for fun. And i blame my baseball team for my long hair, i told them i won't cut it until we win the championship, then I'll let them cut it off lol we've made it 3 years in row but couldn't pull it off so hopefully this is the year.
20190505_195937.jpg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Man im the same way and I AM UGLY lol im almost 300lbs with long hair with a receding hairline, big noose and a double chin, i could resemble someone's ugly aunt Sue if i shave lol who cares though i can't do much to change the way i look so i just embrace it. I really don't like my picture taken either but it's all for fun. And i blame my baseball team for my long hair, i told them i won't cut it until we win the championship, then I'll let them cut it off lol we've made it 3 years in row but couldn't pull it off so hopefully this is the year. View attachment 37045
I like that picture behind you on the right.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Man im the same way and I AM UGLY lol im almost 300lbs with long hair with a receding hairline, big noose and a double chin, i could resemble someone's ugly aunt Sue if i shave lol who cares though i can't do much to change the way i look so i just embrace it. I really don't like my picture taken either but it's all for fun. And i blame my baseball team for my long hair, i told them i won't cut it until we win the championship, then I'll let them cut it off lol we've made it 3 years in row but couldn't pull it off so hopefully this is the year. View attachment 37045
Nice to put a face to the name:)