• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving from Portugal to Sweden with my T

punkoman

Recently I got accepted into a master's degree in Sweden. I've been looking for some information on how to bring my tarantula with me, since I want her to come with me to this new adventure, but I haven't found anything on how to do it. I know that shipping is pretty much my only option since driving is not on the table. Does anyone know what I can do to bring her with me?

I would suggest maybe packing her up like the online sellers do and keep my T on me at all times! And if possible bring a small enclosure of some type to put her in once there. Don't know how big your T is and if that's possible but at least you know how your baby is being handled! Plus if it's an old world getting it into anything will be fun! Best of luck to you both and keep us posted how you handled the move! Cheers!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
hey and welcome to the forum! we might have some folks here that may be able to help you. I personally dont have any experience traveling with a T let alone in Europe, I'm sorry!