• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MM Psalmopoeus reduncus

Jasbury

3 Year Member
MM Psalmopoeus reduncus. He matured on Sept 5th, 2019, so he’s aged, but I was just walking past him a little earlier and he’s still crawling around the lid drumming and tapping, still looking for his hookup.

I posted him a few months ago with no takers, and now he’s almost 5 months matured, so can’t guarantee he’s viable, or how much longer he even has, but I can see that he’s still trying though lol. Figured I’d offer him up just in case.

If anybody has a female ready for him, you can have him for $10 plus overnight shipping. I only want the $10 for the gas money to drop him off and shipping supplies and heat pack. So probably looking at around $55 total shipped.
LAG on overnight, refund only on the cost of the tarantula, not shipping, if problems arise. I’ve shipped many adult males and had no problems thus far.

*I’m in the Cincinnati, OH area if someone wants to meet for a pickup and avoid shipping costs.

Latest posts