• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet my new Tappies

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol how about Sankka? Thick or dense in Finnish lol
Really love the look of this T :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hmmm...good suggestion but just doesnt feel right...you know?

OH! I got it. I'm taking a page out of your white wolf book and shall be known as Pumonca :)
ah the
Stormwalker! Love it!
I may think about one of these guys. Love how it looks. Got all kinds of spiders now and I'm honestly content. But meant to get a tappie and haven't yet.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
ah the
Stormwalker! Love it!
I may think about one of these guys. Love how it looks. Got all kinds of spiders now and I'm honestly content. But meant to get a tappie and haven't yet.
That makes 2 of my Taps named after White Wolf changing breeds haha. Yes, these are good looking Taps but there are so many good ones! You could get a sp Colombia (BKBUGZ also had them think they still do, not sure on the price) and name it Khan haha. My sp Colombia is named Rajah.

I ended up with a bonus T, and it has been named T'Challah but it is not a Tap. You are more than welcome to guess what it is with those 2 clues haha.

Latest posts