• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for Homoeomma chilensis

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah, I am not surprised about the lack of response. It's a species in high demand and not much breeding. Still others have managed to snag them, so keep going.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, I am not surprised about the lack of response. It's a species in high demand and not much breeding. Still others have managed to snag them, so keep going.
I’m a few days late, but I should add to your statement about lack of breeding. Not only are they not being bred very much, but they are also difficult to breed (I tried multiple times with different males and females), the males I had were too bold to say the least.

Go ahead and keep an eye out for some. I just think it’ll be a while before any pop up on price lists.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Went to check it out of curiosity and it is not listed at all. Before they said they had a few and that they were not being shipped until after the first molt and first meal, expected to be in April sometime.

I am thinking they may have been inundated by requests and were sold out so opted to take it off the listing.

I was hoping LadyShanna92 had seen the info and maybe ordered one. It is a lot of money and some risk I think with such a small spiderling, but she wanted that species.

Latest posts