• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LOL, clean spiders!

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
So a cricket died in my LP's cage, and i didn't notice. I thought he ate it. But when I was feeding him today I seen it laying on the ground. I said to myself pick that up later when you pick up his boluses. So I left him for a while and I came back tonight to notice.... He not only put his bolus in the water, but he picked up the dead cricket as well and put in in his water bowl. So I only have to clean his water now! Muahaha. That's so awesome. My other T's are slobs compared to him. :p

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
I rarely can find remains, sometimes my obt kicks hers out, the avic suspends hers from her hide on a bit of web, and the chile rose must bury hers!

Mireos

3 Year Member
Thats funny cause my T. does exactly the same,She eats and then after all she carrys all out of her cave into a corner,so that i can easy pick it all up,and now she starts to put the stuff in her water. She is a very clean girl i have to admit^^. Also she only eats crickets,i tried superworms,i tried roaches but no chance to make her eat it.