• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Local pickup only!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have...
1 A geniculata adult female
1 Lasiodora parahybana adult female(age unknown, and wont breed for me)
1 Pamphobeteus mascara young adult female.
1 Poecilotheria regalis, adult female.
1 Lasiodora dificillis juvie (STRONGLY SUSPECT FEMALE, btw she's a psychopath..)
2x Local wild caught A anax females one is gravid from a wc A anax male.
1 P metallica, purchased as a confirmed female, I'm not sure on this one. Can't get a molt and ventrally it looks male to me..I aint a poeci guy though..
1 Pampho mascara sling, unsexed
1 Pampho platyomma sexed female, young adult
Those are for sale, local pickup only, I wont ship in triple digit temps. If you're nearby, come see them, I swear I dont bite. I'm making room for reptiles, and these are healthy, well cared for spiders. I have freinds looking at them, so..
$200 for all of them, and don't bother asking about the others, they're my new red ackie's neighbors. PM if interested, I'm located in Jourdanton, Texas, 30 miles south of San Antonio.

Neilwallace

3 Year Member
i live in california if you ship next day air they will get here to california in only half of a day i will pay for the next day air on top of the price for the T's if no body takes you up on your offer of local pickup you can send them to me in california and they'll get here in half a day

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tbh, the gas money is the only issue..I'm already selling them dirt cheap. Saturday I have to pick up some reptile supplies in town, if you want to add $50 I'll meet you halfway this weekend. And I may add a few more to the list.

Latest posts